Rock climbing in Paklenica National Park in Croatia is known as one of the top European rock-climbing areas. In addition, Paklenica is a place of outstanding natural beauty and exceptional diversity. Paklenica is a unique place to visit due to its morphological phenomena and forms, diverse flora and fauna, and attractive landscapes. It covers the area of Velika Paklenica and Mala Paklenica. With their distinctive canyons carved vertically into the south slopes of Velebit Mountain, they form great hiking routes.
Paklenica is awesome
Rock climbing in Paklenica varies a lot. From single-pitch sports routes to big wall climbing routes up to 350 m. Absolute beginners to the most experienced rock climbers can equally enjoy. In total, the area covers over 340 routes. All on good quality limestone rock, therefore Paklenica is waiting for you. Most of the routes are bolted. The most popular rock-climbing spot in Paklenica is Anica Kuk. It’s popular, because of the 350 m high multi-pitch wall. After you have done climbing all the routes you desired for the day, you can walk down to Starigrad Paklenica town. There you will find beautiful beaches, so finally, you can relax after a long day of climbing.
NOTE: these are two-hour climbing sessions, and we have timeslots during the day: 8:00, 10:00, 15:30, 17:30.
- arrival to destination
- preparing for the trip and instructions
- starting the rock-climbing session
- finishing the session
- returning the equipment and relaxing in the Park
- all necessary equipment for the activity (climbing harness, helmet, climbing shoes, ropes)
- secure parking at the starting point
What to bring:
- Sport clothes suitable for climbing (lightweight, easy movement)
- a hat
- sport shoes or light hiking shoes or sandals to reach the climbing spot
- sun cream
- water and snack
- 2 to 5 people per group.
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Larger groups are on request.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. In case the minimum number of participants is not met but the guest/s still want to do the trip, the price increases by a percentage depending on the final number of participants.
- All prices are per person in EUR.
- Children discount does not apply.
Starigrad Paklenica, Croatia
The Raftrek Adventure Travel Croatia team consists of travel enthusiasts and profesionals who
will bring you the best adventures in Croatia. Find a combination from our
one-day trips or multiday tours to create your own experience!