What do you mean – packraft?
Have you ever wanted to go kayaking or rafting, but in a smaller group? Well, we have just the trip for you. Explore the emerald, green beauty while packrafting Croatia Zrmanja River!
Packrafting Zrmanja River is new in our repertoire, though it is already common worldwide. Packraft gives you the opportunity to handle the river by paddling on your own – under the watch of our skilled guides.
After you arrive at the starting point, our guides will help you prepare for this new adventure. After the safety talk, you’ll start rafting down the river. Packrafting Croatia Zrmanja River takes off at Kastel Zegarski and takes you into untouched nature and serene sceneries in a matter of moments. On the first part of the river, we will practice paddling and steering the boats. After that, real adventure awaits.
Packrafting Croatia Zrmanja River
Enjoy going down rapids, swimming under waterfalls, and rest your mind and soul. Remember to pack a snack for a picnic lunch to enjoy while resting under the beautiful waterfall. As every participant paddles in their own boat, our minimum age requirement is 12 years. Nevertheless – this trip is suitable for beginners, families with teenagers, and smaller groups. The trip is specially designed for up to 8 people. The route is 11 km long and a reasonable fitness level is required.
- 08:45/12:45 – Meeting at the starting point – Kastel Zegarski
- 09:15/13:00 – Trip leader briefing: safety instruction and trip description.
- 09:30/13:30 – Start of the trip.
- 11:00/15:00 – Swimming and jumping at the big waterfall.
- 11:30/15:30 – Continue the river trip.
- 13:00/17:00 – End of the trip and transfer back to Kastel Zegarski.
- 14:00/18:00 – Departure.
- all necessary equipment for the activity (boat, paddle, helmet, lifejacket, dry barrel, neoprene shoes and suits and rain jacket if necessary)
- secure parking at the starting point
- local transfer from the ending point back to the start for the driver(s) of the group.
What to bring:
- Swimming suit for duration of the trip
- Set of spare clothes to change after the trip
- water shirt, rash guard, or a basic T-shirt (under the lifejacket)
- Water shoes, sandals or sport shoes that can get wet
- a towel
- sun cream
- water and snack
- 4 to 8 people per group
- Minimum numbers apply
- Larger groups are on request
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. In case the minimum number of participants is not met but the guest/s still want to do the trip, the price increases by a percentage depending on the final number of participants
TRANSFER – possible if available on the requested date (an additional cost is calculated per person depending on the pickup point)
- All prices are per person in EUR
- Children discount does not apply
Kastel Zegarski, Croatia
Raftrek Adventure Travel Croatia team of travel enthusiasts and profesionals
will bring you the best adventures in Croatia. Find the combination from our
one-day trips or multiday tours to create your own experience!