Raftrek Travel, Legal data
Travel Agency ltd.
Head Office: Dolac 19, 49 000 Krapina, Hrvatska.
Branch Office: Bencekovićeva ul. 19, 10 000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Company Director & Owner: Davor Kos.
Executive Manager: Branka Dajak, dipl. oec
T: 00385 1 6521 666
F: 00385 1 6523 109
Working hours: Mon – Fri / 09:00am – 05:00pm
Weekends (Sat – Sun) & Bank holidays: Closed
Registered at the Commercial Court in Zagreb, 20.01.2011.,
ID Kod: HR-AB-01-080751332
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.,
Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Hrvatska.
Base capital 250.000,00 Kn fully paid
Complaints and refund claims
In case you have a complaint and refund claims, please contact your tour leader/guide or representative immediately. And if the tour services are incomplete or executed below standard, also do let us know as soon as possible. In order to find a satisfactory change. Since we will consider refund claims as invalid unless the Agency was notified on time.
Therefore please send all refund claims to the Agency in written. Within 7 days of the completion of the trip. Finally the Client is entitled to compensation in the amount of real value of services that have not been provided. And any possible disputes shall be settled at a Zagreb based court.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK:
- if your travel documentation is valid
- Respect all customs and foreign exchange regulations of the destination country
- Advise the Agency of any form of disability or impairment
- Provide the document which confirm payment of service (voucher, bank receipt or other received by e-mail)
- Inquire whether you require a visa for Croatia, as well as neighboring countries if travelling through them
First of all You have the right to judicial arbitration. The Client and the Agency will aim to settle possible law suits. If an agreement is not reached, it becomes subject of the Zagreb Court jurisdiction. Thereofre under the authority of the laws of the Republic of Croatia.
Read more in our Terms & Conditions