Explore the canyon while Mreznica packrafting in Croatia
Join our Mreznica Packrafting in Croatia and explore a wonderful gem near Plitvice Lakes. This trip is perfect for active and curious people, who like to test their abilities.
Packrafts are small, one-person rafting boats, perfect for a narrow canyon of the Mreznica River. Packrafts can take you to parts of the river not accessible in big rafting boats and will make your experience more enjoyable. Crystal clear waters, beautiful intact nature, cliff jumping, travertines, and waterfalls will make this exciting trip a highlight of your holiday!
Mreznica is a perfect gateway for your senses
We start the Mreznica Packrafting adventure in Croatia in the morning. After a short safety talk, we will take you to the riverbank, where you’ll try paddling on a small lake.
After you’re familiar with your boat, get ready for the first waterfalls, and the real adventure that awaits you. We will jump down a 6 m high waterfall, go down a 3 m double-waterfall, and many rapids along the way. We will finish up the trip 6 km from the starting point, and after a short van ride, we will say our goodbyes at the base where we first started.
- 08:45 – Meeting at the starting point – Primislje village
- 09:15 – Trip leader briefing: safety instruction and trip description
- 10:00 – Start of the trip
- 11:00 – Swimming and jumping at the big waterfall
- 11:30 – Continue down the river
- 13:00 – End of the trip and transfer back to Primislje village
- 14:00 – Departure
- all necessary equipment for the activity (boat, paddle, helmet, lifejacket, dry barrel, neoprene shoes and suits and rain jacket if necessary)
- secure parking at the starting point
- local transfers to the river and back
What to bring:
- Swimming suit for duration of the trip
- Set of spare clothes to change after the trip
- water shirt, rash guard, or a basic T-shirt (under the lifejacket)
- Water shoes, sandals or sport shoes that can get wet
- a towel
- sun cream
- water and snack
- 4 to 8 people per group
- Minimum numbers apply
- Larger groups are on request
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. In case the minimum number of participants is not met but the guest/s still want to do the trip, the price increases by a percentage depending on the final number of participants
TRANSFER – possible if available on the requested date (an additional cost is calculated per person depending on the pickup point)
- All prices are per person in EUR
- Children discount does not apply
Primislje village, Croatia
Raftrek Adventure Travel Croatia team of travel enthusiasts and profesionals
will bring you the best adventures in Croatia. Find the combination from our
one-day trips or multiday tours to create your own experience!