PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
This Raftrek Personal Information Regulation (GDPR) statement clarifies how we process and protects gathered information. Raftrek Travel is committed to protecting your privacy. If we ask you to send us certain personal data, you may rest assured that said personal data will be used solely in accordance with this Privacy protection statement. And valid regulations applicable in this area.
We believe that you are surely familiar with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into effect 25 May 2018. In order to be compliant with Raftrek Personal Information Regulation (GDPR), we are obligated to gather consents from our clients on receiving further notifications.
You can withdraw (deny) your consent at any time for all future messaging, no questions asked. Just by one simple click in the footer area of a received message. Here you can read more about the way your personal information is being handled and processed.
WHICH DATA ARE GATHERED
We can gather the following data:
- Name and last name.
- The telephone number and email address for communication.
- Location, sex, and citizenship.
And other data relevant for research and upgrading our service.
*(for example: which products you browse through on our websites, do you use the content of our e-mails etc.)
HOW THE DATA ARE GATHERED
- Personal data gathered on location.
- While making a reservation or quote.
- Personal data are gathered via our website.
- While making a reservation or quote via our website.
PERSONAL DATA GATHERING PURPOSE
Personal data are gathered for the following purpose:
- To complete contractual obligations or for the preparation to complete contractual obligations.
- For completion of a requested service or to create a quote for a service.
- To notify our clients about services and products.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROL
The client has a choice to limit the gathering or processing of their personal data as follows:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on a website. Always look for the option where you can request that the provided information not be disclosed and/ or for the purpose of direct marketing.
- If you have earlier agreed and provided us with permission to use your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. You have the right to change your mind at any given moment. In such a manner to contact us at email@example.com. In addition, any promotional message directed to you from our system has the simple option of unsubscribing with a single click
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal data to third parties. Until we obtain your permission or is so asked by any state administrative body in accordance with regulations
Personal data provided for Raftrek Personal Information Regulation (GDPR) will be forwarded to a third party when the service provided to the client or information requested by the client asks for it. This includes forwarding personal data to a hotel or hauler.
When partners operate a trip on behalf and in the name of Raftrek Travel.
You can request the information we have on you via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that any information we store is inaccurate or incomplete, kindly advise. We will correct the information that is considered incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring the safety of the information. We perform at all times different procedures to enable any unauthorized breach or disclosure of any personal data we gather on this website.