This Raftrek COVID-19 procedures may affect guests on scheduled departures after 2020. But if you have additional questions regarding how will the activities be conducted once you are on the trip, feel free to give us a call.
General Hygiene Guidelines
The COVID-19 pandemic has become a part of our lives, and while we are happy to see you again, we are highly motivated to minimise contamination risk. We kindly ask you to follow these Raftrek COVID-19 procedures & guidelines in conjunction with local, regional, and national official recommendations.
Raftrek COVID-19 Procedures & Recommendations for all
- Face mask is a must in enclosed environments (in vans, common rooms where social distancing is not possible). However, during the activities we don’t advise masks.
- WE ADVISE to bring own protective mask! However, if you fail to bring your own Raftrek will provide it for an additional fee.
- Surfaces that guests, guides and drivers come into contact with often (surfaces in the van, seats, headrests, armrests, belts, door handles, desks, toilets and other facilities) must be cleaned with appropriate disinfectant solution several times a day.
- After every use the equipment is cleaned with appropriate disinfectant solution
COVID-19 Procedures for Guides or Drivers
- A guide must wear a protective mask while meeting guests in enclosed environments.
- A guide must encourage social distancing at all times during the tour of min. 2 m between individual guest groups.
- If a guest shows symptoms of COVID-19 such as: coughing, throat soreness, high temperature, pain in joints, etc., the guide is obligated to act upon according to the appropriate protocol.
- Regularly ventilate the Passengers cabin.
- The driver must make enough stops (every 2 hours) during the transfer to ventilate the vehicle.
- Don’t use the AC.
We provide more info on our web page regarding the travel restrictions, please follow the link Travel alert: Covid-19
Also, here is a list of other resources and links that might help get a clear picture of the current situation.